Learn More About Fritz Home Builders
Fritz Home Builders is a 4th generation quality custom home builder serving Macomb, Oakland, Lapeer, and St. Clair Counties. Since 1957, the Fritz family has built over 3,000 homes in the area and has built an outstanding reputation for providing customers with honesty, integrity, and quality built homes.
Fritz builds on your property, with your plan or ours, and offers over 25 beautiful Fritz designed plans to choose from. Our homes are known for the country and craftsman style look featuring large front porches and windows. From entry-level to spacious and elegant, Fritz has something to offer for every budget with the flexibility of customizing plans to fit your needs and lifestyle.
Our passion is to build exceptional quality homes through a dedicated team that shares the same core values established through 4 generations of family builders, treating our employees and customers with honesty and integrity and using quality labor and materials to exceed our customer’s expectations before, during and after the construction of their home.
Fritz Core Values
- Commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction
- Dedication, loyalty, and hard work
- Continuously striving to be the best
What Fritz Offers
- Let us build your plan or choose from 25+ beautiful Fritz designed plans ranging from 1,300 sq. ft. to over 3,300 sq. ft. with the flexibility of each plan being fully customizable to fit your needs and budget.
- Over 50 years of building experience.
- Experts in building on your property.
- Upgraded quality materials.
- Realistic upgraded allowances for floor covering, cabinets, and countertops.
- Combine our expertise with your selections, your taste, and your style every step of the way.
- Customers have choices of options, materials, and colors.
- Flexibility for our customers to make selections at designated showrooms.
- A Fritz representative will meet you on your lot to establish realistic land improvement costs and help identify your property’s unique characteristics and features. This will be done while we’re pricing out your home.
- Encouragement to visit your new home as often as you wish during construction.
- Draw Loans through our builder approved lenders.
- Energy Efficient Builder.
- Free estimate and consultation meeting.
- Fully licensed and insured.
What To Expect
- Meeting with the builder, not a sales representative to determine the home of your dreams, features, and costs.
- On-site meeting on your lot to establish how your new home will be positioned on the property.
- A meeting prior to construction with our team to finalize all aspects of the building process and specifications involved with your home from the start of the foundation to completion.
- Weekly updates on the progress of your new home.
- Personal attention and guidance through every step of the building process for a stress-free experience.
- Complete on the job supervision.
- Electrical walk-through meeting with the electrician and construction manager after the home has been framed to discuss the electrical layout in detail and answer your construction questions.
- Home orientation prior to closing, where you will be issued an extensive warranty book, and to discuss how certain features of your home operate.